Day 1: Nairobi airport or hotel - Amboseli national park
Day 2: Amboseli national park
Day 3: Amboseli national park - Lake Nakuru national park
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara game reserve
Day 5 to 6: Maasai Mara game reserve
Day 7: Maasai Mara - Nairobi airport
ACCOMMODATION AS DETAILED IN THE ITINERARY
- Flying doctors’ services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers