DAY ONE- DRIVE VIA NAROK TOWN TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
Arrive at the Jomo Kenyatta international airport from where our guide will pick you up and transfer to your hotel. With an excursion of Nairobi City en route to the hotel for overnight Melili International Hotel. Or when you arrive in Nairobi in the morning hours your will start your safaris after a short briefing at our offices.
Budget- Melili International Hotel
Mid-Luxury- 67 Airport Hotel Nairobi
Luxury- Golden Tulip Westland’s Nairobi
DAY TWO-MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE.
Early morning breakfast after which depart with game drive en route to most –Maasai Mara National Reserve -Kenya’s most popular nature reserve is renowned for its impressive number of big cats, most notably lions, though you may spot the odd cheetah as well. The Serengeti plains, irrigated by the River Mara, make up much of the park and sustain huge populations of migratory animals, including wildebeest, giraffes and zebras. 4WD safaris at different times of the day will ensure you get the most out of your visit.
Budget- Mara Wanjee Tented Camp.
Mid Luxury- Mara Sopa Lodge –Meal Plan FB
Luxury- Ashnil Mara camp
DAY THREE- MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE.
Full day in Masai Mara - all the game drives with a visit to Masai Village where you will interact with the masai and learn their tradition and culture. You’ve seen pictures of them – adorned with the brilliant red, blue and purple patterns of the shukas they wear. The men with their spears, tall and proud. The women bejeweled with bright beaded earrings and scarves. These are the some of the oldest inhabitants of East Africa, the Maasai people. They live in small mud-thatched villages, surrounded by their cattle and smaller livestock. For hundreds of years the Masai have roamed these lands of Kenya and Tanzania, living a free, nomadic lifestyle. Their traditional lands now comprise much of Kenya’s national parks. A highlight of your safari vacation is a visit with these Maasai people. Many of the tribe’s welcome visitors to their villages to view up close their culture and lifestyle.
Budget- Mara Springs Safari Camp
Mid Luxury – Mara Sopa Lodge
Luxury- Ashnil Mara camp
DAY FOUR- MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE - NAIROBI
Wakeup call at 0600am, have a cup of hot coffee or African tea, proceed for early morning game drive, the early morning Game safari offers you golden opportunity for early morning big 5 kills, African Jungle Male Lions are spotted along the trails as well as other Kenya big 5 including the documented the Big Cat Documentary, Lion, Leopard & Black Rhinos if lucky. The Kenya Trails Game viewing takes about 2-3 hours then return to the Camp for full breakfast. After the breakfast check out the camp and for those who might be willing to visit the famous Masai Village our driver will organize for you but with an extra coast of Ksh 1000/ 10 USD You will be entertained with Masai Moran dance as well as the visit of the Manyatta. Inside the Manyatta take as many photos as you can as a memory of Africa Cultural visit. There after proceed back to Nairobi with a stopover in Narok Town for Hot Lunch as you leave for Nairobi arriving early afternoon where you will be dropped either back to your hotel or at the airport for your flight back home.
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Flying doctors’ services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4x4 Toyota HiAce minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475) per ride
- Personal needs
- Samburu village visit. (15-20usd$)
- Maasai village visit. (15_20usd$)