Mt Longonot is one of the beautiful places that shouldn’t miss in your trip shopping list. The trip is 10 day and 9 nights. Accommodation is included. arrive at the Mt Longonot national park for your Hike up to the crater. The hike requires medium physical fitness and you will climb through the gulley’s that dot the sides of this mountain. You will have a guide and you can make some rest stops at the designated places on the trek. You will get to the rim of the crater and look into the awesome crater below. If you have the strength for it, you can go around the rim of the crater.
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary,
- AMREF (Travel insurance) Flying doctors services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- All meals noted in the itinerary Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in private game viewing 4x4toyota safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safari
- The Safari Vehicle is outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- The Safari Vehicle carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itinerary
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers