Thompsons Falls is one of the great falls within Laikipia region. Here we have 10 days and 9 night to enjoy during this safaris. On your lefts, just a few kilometres are the great Aberdare National Park covers an area of 766 square kilometres and forms part of the Aberdare Mountain Range. Wildlife present in the protected area includes lion, leopard, elephant, East African wild dog, giant forest hog, bushbuck, mountain reedbuck, waterbuck, Cape buffalo, suni, side-striped jackal, eland, duiker, olive baboon, black and white colobus monkey, and sykes monkey. Rarer sightings include those of the African golden cat and the bongo. Species such as the common eland, serval live in the higher moorlands.
- All meals noted in the itinerary Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safari
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itinerary.
- Pick up and drop off transfers