On this 12 days and 11 night exploring new places, meeting different people and discovering various cultures can help us, not only to have a healthier body, but also a livelier mind, heart, and spirit. Moreover, those invigorating activities will also motivate us to appreciate Mother Nature, our planet Earth, and life itself. They can increase our knowledge, wisdom, and insight for the future.
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary,
- Flying doctors’ services in East Africa.
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4×4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers