On this 12 days trip, you will visit the best of Tanzania and Kenya national park. All meals and accommodation are included. During this safaris, you will enjoy 12 days and 11 night. Rise early and climb steeply through the heathland of savannah, and trees such as Giant Heather and Erica. You will reach a gentler ascent through the lower alpine moorland, which is notable for beautiful wild alpine flowers and the unique giant lobelia and giant groundsel (Senecio Kilimanjaro) plants. If it’s a clear day, you will have direct views of Kibo, the peak and ultimate goal of your adventure. After a short lunch and rest, traverse across the Shira plateau west towards a river gorge, and finally, you will reach the Shira campsite. The night at this exposed camp will even be colder than the previous night, with temperatures dropping to well below freezing.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4×4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Flying doctors’ services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.