This is a five-day trip with a four-night. All accommodation is inclusive. Lake Naivasha is simply one of the most beautiful parks in Kenya, often called Naivasha’s best-kept secret. It is private, secure and patrolled by Guides who can accompany anyone who wishes a for the guided walk. Surrounded by water, it is peninsular and is accessible by boat from East or West as well as by road, taking under two hours on tarmac from Nairobi. Crescent Island Game Sanctuary shores host abundant birdlife especially huge numbers of pelicans, cormorants and fish-eagles with their haunting cry. There are more animals per acre than any other Kenyan Park; hence many film companies have been to the Island to film the herds of Wildebeest, Waterbuck, Zebra and Gazelle.
Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Flying doctors’ services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- All meals noted in the itinerary Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safari
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itiniterary
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers