The six-day trip will cover Lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara national park and Naivasha. You will enjoy 6 days trip and 5 nights on this trip, with all accommodation inclusive. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast in the camp. Check out thereafter and drive via Narok town to Masai Mara National Reserve, the land of the Masai tribe. The proud young Masai warrior-nomads with their plaited hair, red cloaks, and spears, challenge your curiosity. The 700-square-mile Game Reserve is the Africa of your dreams, complete with wild animals grazing amid the superb rolling landscape of gentle hills and acacia woodlands. Check in to your lodge; enjoy your lunch in the lodge. There will be time to settle in before your first game drive.
Azure Mara Havens Hotel
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Flying doctors’ services in East Africa.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4×4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers