You will have time to visit, Amboseli, Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru National park. All accommodation and meals are included. Check out of your hotel and drive via Narok town to Maasai Mara National Reserve, home of the Maasai tribe. The proud, young Maasai warrior-nomads with their plaited hair, red cloaks and spears will inspire you. Maasai Mara is a 700 square mile game reserve and is the Africa you know from your dreams, complete with wild animals grazing amid the superb rolling landscape of gentle hills and acacia woodlands.
Pride Inn Mara Lodge
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Flying doctors’ services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4×4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers