The trip will cover three parks, starting with Maasai Mara, Lake Naivasha and Amboseli National park. Amboseli National Park is in southern Kenya. It’s known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro, across the border in Tanzania. Observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. Varied wildlife includes giraffes, zebras, cheetahs and hundreds of bird species. The western section is dominated by vast Lake Amboseli, which is dry outside the rainy season.
- Transportation in private game viewing 4x4toyota safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safari
- The Safari Vehicle is outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- The Safari Vehicle carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers