Mombasa has an amazing shoreline with white sandy beaches stretched out from the South to the North Coast, readily accessible to all. They say life’s at ease with the ocean breeze, spending time watching the ocean can be very therapeutic, especially when you know you have the beach at your disposal any time you need to seek solace. With lovely weather all year round, there’s no better place to soak in the sun, get tanned, forget about jackets, woollies and everything warm. The humid weather can get quite challenging sometimes, but tropical weather has its own amazing benefits health-wise and is ideal for your skin as well.
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- Flying doctors’ services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4×4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers