On this amazing and wonderful trip, you will cover 4 main national parks. We offer full accommodation and three square meals inclusive. In the morning, you will drive around the southern end of the Lake Naivasha, past the flower farms to the entrance of Hell’s Gate National Park. Soon after you enter the park the impressive landscape unfolds before you – a semi-arid world with sheer rugged cliffs, open plains and deep concealed gorges. There are many activities you can do in Hell’s Gate including, walking, cycling, rock climbing, bird watching and trekking through the gorge amongst the geysers – the choice is yours.
Azure Mara Havens Hotel
Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals noted in the itinerary Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safari
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long-range high-frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drive as noted in the itinerary.
- Pick up and drop off transfers